2.01.2008

I always knew debt-collection was a shitty business, but...

Okay - I am VERY loopy right now, having not slept for days while working tirelessly for a certain political campaign - and anyone who has seen me in the last 24 hours can attest to the fact that I am running into things and generally acting like a drunk (for the moment, I'm not) .... but I hope you find this as funny as I do.

I really want to get a letter from a creditor just like this one.
Nothing says "pay me, please" like comparing the debtor to a piece of poo!

(And yes, I understand that you can theoretically sign up for an account under any name. But the dude in question has signed an affidavit saying he/she used their real name and not, erm, "Shit Face" as their moniker.)

I don't think I need to make a case for why this gem belongs on WTH!!!
And now, back to the good fight. No rest for the wicked, at least until after Super Tuesday!

No comments: